Yes, We have a Team of Designers and architects working with us, who would design and develop your layout and provide you with 3D drawings for your kitchen.
1. The modular kitchen gives a fresh and beautiful look and as it is built perfectly optimized area. It is developed with contemporary finishes which gives longer life to the kitchen and its accessories. Usually, Life of a Modular Kitchen depends on the quality of the material you use on your kitchen. Ideally a Mid- Segment Kitchen
2. Installation and repairs can easily be done as each part of the kitchen module are separate which gives a perfect look. In a modular kitchen concept, each module can be altered without any obstacle coming in but in civil kitchen, the same is not possible.
3. You can carry your cabinets, shutters and accessories and fit the same in your new kitchen but civil kitchen can’t be moved anywhere so this becomes a great advantage of having a modular kitchen.
4. Cleaning of modular kitchen is very easy and it takes very less time as all the drawers come out easily and can be accessed properly but in a civil kitchen, it becomes tough to reach each corner of the kitchen.
4. The modular kitchen gives the advantage of making extra space according to your need even in the scarcity of space. The cabinet is stuck in stylish manner and provides a cozy look even in smallest kitchen area.
Yes, we provide a sink along with the kitchen. And also provide the best possible plumbing solution but do not provide plumbers for a job. We do undertake civil work but in very remote cases.
Yes, we do provide. We are the channel partners to the leading kitchen appliance brand and there will be a quiet lot price difference of our products and the same products purchased from a simple dealer who procures from us. Appliances and fixtures in a Modular kitchen are an integral part of Modular Kitchen. It is a well-known fact that no modular kitchen company manufactures its own appliances and We use some of the best quality products which carry a genuine warranty. All appliances need to be confirmed and selected during the designing process so as to plan the Kitchen efficiently.
Modular kitchens are quite easy to maintain. Based on the design and principle material used, necessary care needs to be taken and few common tips will
ensure the long life and beauty to your modular kitchen. Few things to keep in mind are:
– Clean the shutter with a soft dry cloth, moisten it while cleaning worktop & tiles.
– Clean the shutters immediately for any spillage of food items. Make sure you clean it with a cotton cloth.
– Regularly check the drawer and shutter movement. In case of an unusual noise or obstruction in the movement, please get is serviced.
– Always keep the sink area dry and clean. In case of any oil residues, use a soft cloth with mild detergent and lukewarm water.
– Do not scrub any of the surfaces with a sharp object as it can damage their texture and make it look dull.
– Do not lean over or hang onto the open shutters & drawers.
– Do not overload the cabinets or store over-sized objects as every shutter and drawer has its on capacity of loading.
Star Kitchen & Interiors is a leading manufacturer and modular kitchens traders Delhi-NCR for a decade. Providing the best services for attractive modular kitchens, bathroom vanity, office furniture, and LCD panel, etc.